Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weigh-in day

1kg down this week. That brings me within 1.6kg of my initial goal. Eeep!! Today I bought a size 10 bikini online, really hoping that fits me for my progress shots because the two-piece I've been wearing since the start, is way too big and has GONE!

Miss Almost-three woke me a few times in the night, so I didn't manage to get up for my run, BUT my partner finished work earlier than usual and came with us to soccer training this evening, so I managed to squeeze in a 5km run around the park where the kids train. 442 cals ... add in the walk to and from work this morning & the ab exercises I'm going to do tonight, and that's ok.

Tomorrow: weights. Friday: to the gym for the first time in ages, hopefully work is quiet and I get out early so I have plenty of time before school pick-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment