Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week three blogging challenge

My greatest support.

Easy. It has to be the Perth crew. My partner tries, I love him for it, and my mum is a huge support in lots of ways that are indirectly related to my health and lifestyle, but this group of people are just amazing.

I don't make friends easily - online is easy enough but too often that doesn't translate to real life or true in-depth support (I do have one other group of friends I met online who are similarly awesome when it comes to parent-type support). The Perth crew are loud, but they listen. They're proud, of themselves but of others in the group too. They offer congratulations when I do well; hugs and just the right balance of tough love when I don't do so well.

We're such a diverse group of people too, in age, occupation, fitness levels, outlook on life.

I would not have made it this far without them.

1 comment:

  1. The only tears i've had today have been happy ones - and all thanks to various Perth Crew girls and their SMSs, emails, messages, comments and now this blog post!!!

    I'm yet to do this blog challenge (maybe tonight!) but Perth Crew will be #1 on my list too! I think you hit the nail on the head Georgie...we're loud, but we listen :)

    ReplyDelete