Thursday, February 17, 2011

We're almost at kick-off!

The Week 1 nutrition & exercise plans were released this morning. How exciting! I'm going shopping this afternoon - I just hope the DVDs I ordered online arrive in time.

I had a terrible night's sleep last night, in fact it hardly involved any sleeping, so terrible that I could not get out of bed when my 5.45am alarm went off to go running. Instead I took Evie to the park after school drop-off, and did a variety of activities with the proviso that we wouldn't leave until my HRM said 500 calories burnt. Done!

I'm sure fellow parents will understand that whatever you do, your toddler wants to do to. Here's what happened when I tried to use the equipment I'd brought:



(Those are only 1kg weights, so she's not going to hurt herself.)

Then I was running around the playground and she decided we were playing chasey. Hehe. This park has free equipment: an elliptical, stepper, twisty thing, seated bike, and a butterfly press.

1 comment: