Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Progress

On Sunday, I ran a 3.5km charity fun run and came THIRD! There weren't a lot of people actually running, but hey, I'm going to take the prize and run with it (bad attempt at a pun there).

This morning, I ran about 5.6km and didn't feel too bad, which has encouraged me to aim high and sign up for the 14km HBF Run for a Reason at the end of May. The 4.5km would be like going backwards, after all ;) I'm not too sure how to tackle this because I don't want to get up at 5.30 every morning to get in an hour of running. Maybe I can do that one morning, and do interval sprints the other mornings.

I also have a 6km fun run pencilled in for the end of March.

This week I only lost a kilo, not as much as the previous two weeks, but not bad. That makes 4kg gone overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment