Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First weights workout at the gym

I did it!! I actually went into the weights section of the gym and did a full work-out. Legs, back & biceps today, according to the program the PT made up for me (and tried to talk me into PT sessions, but I'm too cheap to pay for them on top of gym membership, 12WBT and the running course I've signed up for). I'll do these programs - the other one is for other muscle groups so that I can alternate - until Round 3 officially starts and I get my Lean and Strong programs from Mish.

I did leg presses, squat jumps, lat pulldowns, seated row, bicep curls, rotating curls & finished off with some leg raises and crunches - plus warm-up and cool-down on the treadmill. Go me. I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but I will go back in and do the other muscle groups, JFDI.

No comments:

Post a Comment