Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fired up for Round 3



I'm sorry, my poor neglected blog.

What have I been up to? Working! New job, trying to establish that routine, not just for me, but for the whole family. Business trip to Sydney. Chicken pox for each of the three children.

Somewhere in there - actually, the day of my flight to Sydney - I managed to run my first half-marathon. Official finishing time was 2:05.34. I am absolutely stoked with that time!

What is next? I have signed up for Round 3 of the 12WBT. This time, I am doing Lean and Strong. I've met my running goal, I can put that on the backburner for a while. I have a couple of 10km runs lined up, but L&S is my focus this time.

Before that I have the City to Surf half-marathon in 12 days, and the finale party weekend in Brisbane THIS WEEKEND! I'll see some of you there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment