Friday, May 20, 2011

If you can dream it, you can achieve it.

Kath @ The Courage to Start had this great idea of a blog ring/blogging challenge. A post on a certain topic each week.

I want you to paint me a word picture. Pretend today is not today. You are not nervous, or overwhelmed or apprehensive or excited about the next 12 weeks. You are none of those things because you have LIVED it! You are at the finish line!

So, it's the end of August. I'm hanging out in sunny Brisbane with the awesome Perth crew. The group workout has gone brilliantly. This time I smashed the pushups and situps, and had the confidence to introduce myself to some more 12WBTers I knew from the forums but hadn't met IRL.

Now it's time for the party. I have the most awesome dress, being a size 10 is great because everything comes in that size! I don't feel the need for suck-it-in underwear because I finally have abs again after doing my crunches every night.

My before and after pics go up on the screen, and I feel awesome because I DIDN'T flake out at the end of the round this time. I'll treat myself to a few drinks tonight, but nothing too big because I'm running my first half-marathon next weekend and I'm aiming for a good time.

Once again I am just so happy for everyone and their exciting transformation journeys. I am happy to be me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh i love love love it!!! Cant wait to meet you at the workout!!! We are going to smash this!!

    ReplyDelete