Monday, September 5, 2011

What was I thinking?

I thought it would be a good idea to put my hand up for Amelia Burton's Twitter '#CrackofArse' challenge this week, that is, training between 5 and 7 each morning.

OMGWTFBBQ I am tired.

But in all seriousness, it WAS a good idea, because this week is crazy busy and I need that motivation to get me up in the morning so I can actually fit my training in.

I have a second job that I do from home, for a magazine, and it has a monthly deadline. Today was deadline and somehow even when I try to do things well in advance, I always end up having heaps to do the night before. So I was up until 2 and then up at 6 to train. Tonight I should get to bed a *little* earlier, but not much.

I will say, though, that for most of the day I felt better than I would have if I'd gotten up at 6.45 and NOT trained. I know this, but I manage to forget it over and over again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment