Sunday, July 3, 2011

New PB!



The GPS kept skipping parts of the race, dammit, that was 10km and measured as such by the WA Marathon Club. My previous PB for 10km was 58 minutes, set back in April. Can't wait to see what my official time was! I went out a bit harder than usual, and the last 2 kilometres were bloody hard work, but I did it.

Soooo, half-marathon goal is under 2hr20min. Can I do it? Watch this space. I am contemplating doing the WAMC half in early August in addition to the City to Surf - the WAMC one is a much flatter course.



Here are the wonderful Perth Crew women who also competed in the Women's Classic today. It was pretty much personal bests across the board, either for times or distance. We ROCK! This was an out-and-back course, so it was really awesome to encourage the other 12WBTers as we passed each other and then at the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment